A few weeks ago I received a comment on my post on the Pagi Rock…
Proof that Women are Better Drivers than Men.
Here is a full comprehensive case study to prove that women are better drivers than men.
Length of time driving: 7 years
– drove into a tree at uni
– drove over a curb at parents’ house
– drove into a cone on the LDP (totally NOT my fault btw)
– drove into the gate at my house
– crashed into the divider on the highway
– scratched the side against pillar at parents’ house
– reversed into the side of brother-in-law’s car
– reversed into the front of the hubby’s car
– scratched bottom of boyfriend’s car trying to park
– scratched a parked car at a mamak
– scratched a parked car in a parking lot
Total amount paid to fix car: RM0 (because I have insurance)
Subject 2: Ze hubby.
Length of time driving: 17 years
– involved in 3 car pile up on Sungai Besi highway
Total amount paid to fix car: A shitload (because he DIDN’T renew his road tax so NO insurance even though I told him a MONTH before to renew, and when the date passed and he drove around without a valid road tax I reminded him EVERYDAY and even offered to PAY for it because his excuse was that he didn’t have the money but he still didn’t renew it and he hit a taxi in front of him during a crazy heavy thunderstorm then a car behind him hit him and then the police came and he couldn’t do a thing because he is a numbnut URGH!)
Conclusion: I am awesome.
Moral of the story: Listen to your wife, she is better than you at everything.